Thursday, February 10, 2011

About This Blog

The idea of a college student writing about sex borders on sociological cliché; of this I am painfully aware. I should take this time to clear up a few details. This is not a sex blog. There will be no fiery tales of the bump and grind posted here.
While I have read several memoirs of people in the sex work industry I am not one of them. I am a college undergraduate that has studied this topic from a number of disciplines over the past five years.
Do I know it all? No. I am more than willing to ask and search for answers if I do not have them.
This is a place for the discussion of human sexuality in a broader sense. I am hoping to have this be a dialogue of sorts, not a soliloquy.
 It is my intention to post information that is meant to look at the various aspects of the sexual experience without the regaling the naughty details.
The posts included here are the result of; questions that people have asked me either through email or in person (how I became the Sue Johanson of campus I do not know), topics brought up in classes over the course of my time in college and my own curiosities about the subject.
Emails and comments are highly encouraged. I welcome constructive feedback and input. I am more than willing to answer questions privately or in a post. There is so much more to sexuality than sex.

No comments: